Website Hosting in the Eastern Cape
Business Web Hosting in the Eastern Cape
Premium Afforable Website Hosting Available in the Eastern Cape South Africa
All hosting plans include the Award Winning website hosting control panel called cPanel. cPanel will allow you to manage all aspects of your website hosting package from the creating of email accounts, managing databases, backing up your website and viewing of your website statistics. Our Website Hosting Knowledge is packed with informative step-by-step guides. Don't worry if you get stuck, our support staff are always on hand to assist.
- We are opposed the use of automated replies to support tickets. With us support requests will be answered by real people with technical knowledge, in a timely fashion.
- A lot of our business comes from those who are dissatisfied with their current hosting arrangements.
Take a look below to learn what our clients are saying about us
For a small operation, Edznet is incredibly responsive. I rely heavily on uptime for my web design clients, and Edznet has yet to let me down since I started using them. Great, knowledgeable staff. Amazingly good value.Bruce Clothier, Arbor Digital
Having hosted divinotes.com with EDZNET since it began I have had nothing but excellent service and a fast and stable hosting environment.Rob Hobson, Divi Notes
As a trusted website developer, we need to rely on our host from a service, functionality, contact, and reliability point of view and have found EDZNET to be our preferred partner. We would highly recommend EDZNET as a website host and dependable long-term partner.Bonnie Currin, Current Consulting
All our servers are located in datacentres that have redundant uplink connections to major Internet backbones. They also have redundant power supplies and the usual fire suppression systems.
If you want more technical detail, feel free to contact us. Suffice to say, our servers aren't located in a budget facility, a home made-datacentre, or in a shed at the bottom of a garden somewhere.
Our hosting is LAMP-based (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl). We specialise in hosting for Joomla and WordPress-based sites, but you don't have to use Joomla or WordPress to use our service – it’s a robust platform for almost anything. You can have PHP 5.x, or PHP 7.x enabled on your account, and if you need something special, or a custom config, just ask us - we're happy to try and accomodate you.
Things you should know
We're a technically-minded hosting company run by technically-minded individuals. As a result, we operate in a fashion that might not suit the most pointy-haired of customers.
Our primary means of communication is by e-mail or ticket system. While this keeps costs down, we feel it also has advantages in terms of clearly setting out the solutions to problems and queries from customers.
We like our support system. It is efficient for us, and it is efficient for our customers, to communicate in this way.
Only when this method of communication breaks down, or in emergency situations, will we resort to telephoning you.
Although servers are monitored 24/7 to ensure optimal uptime, customer-facing support is not 24/7 (although it does operate 7 days a week).
You may submit a support request at any time of day, but you’re unlikely to receive a response in less than an hour if you do so at 2am (although it's not impossible that you will).
If there's anything you want to ask us, feel free – you'll get an answer, in a timely fashion. If you think you haven't heard from us – double check your spam trap and junk mail folders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We currently except all major credit credit cards: Visa & MasterCard
- We except Instant EFT payements from major South African banks
- We except Bitcoin payments
- We except Masterpass payments
- We except Debit Cards payments
- We except PayPal payments
- We except PayFast payments
Data center infrastructure
- Location: Lithuania, Vilnius
- Built according to TIER III standard
- 2 independent 2 MW power inlets
- 3 x 664 kW diesel generators
- 4 x 275 kW uninterruptible power supplies
- 6 x 146 kW “freecooling” cooling system
- 2 independent optical communication inputs
- 140 server racks
- Redundant power and internet connection for each rack
- Location: South Africa, Johannesburg
- N+1 Data Center
- Vender Neutral Network
- Multiple network providers
We provide geographically located DNS - Name Servers in the following countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States of America