Terms & Conditions
- Quotations submitted by EDZNET will be valid for a period of 14 days from the quotation date, however If this 14 day period passes without the clients approval then the quote will expire. Thereafter, EDZNET may change the quote according to current rates.
- Quotations are submitted on the condition that all content, text, images and relevant information will be supplied by the client to EDZNET in advance to avoid delays, unless otherwise stated and agreed upon. Amendments and any form of additions can be made to the quotation within 14 days of the original quote date, however each new amendment will be quoted for accordingly and will have the effect of completely changing it's previous quote and price.
- EDZNET reserves the right to amend any quote should the project specifications change, or if it becomes clear that the project specifications were not communicated clearly by the client to EDZNET at the beginning of the project.
- If a client is unable to provide content, text, images or any information for the project to commence, EDZNET reserves the right to quote and bill the client for research and planning needed to complete the project as required by the client. Research and planning will be billed according to our standard hourly rate.
- To accept a quotation from EDZNET, the quote must be simply signed with a date from the client and returned to EDZNET via email. No project will commence unless it's accepted by the client and quote the accepted quote is then received by within the 14 day period as specified above.
- Quotations and proposals submitted by EDZNET should not be disclosed with any third party website designers or developers unless aggreed upon by EDZNET.
- Should a client fail to pay EDZNET within 1 (one) Month for website design services, EDZNET reserves the right to suspend the website (or any services) and reissue a new invoice with 20% added onto the new invoice respectively. The new invoiced amount will be deemed payable immediately, and is for interest rates and the time it takes EDZNET to suspend the concerned website. Please see our ad hoc rate.
- 50% deposit of the total quoted fee becomes due immediately once the quote is accepted and once an invoice has been sent to the client. The next 50% deposit is a progress payment and is required upon completion of work.
- No project will commence until the 50% deposit has been made and confirmed.
- Each project phase includes 2 changes of the website on completion of development, thereafter changes will be billed accordingly to the scope of work formal written approval, or sign off, by the client. EDZNET will not proceed with a project phase unless such written approval has been received by the client for the preceding phase. EDZNET reserves the right to place a project on hold until such approval is given, and accepts no responsibility should the project be delayed of this result.
- Alterations, and additions may be requested at any time, during any phase of the development of a project. EDZNET will determine whether or not such alterations and additions fall within the scope of the original project brief and specifications. If they do not, EDZNET reserves the right to quote and bill for such alterations and additions, over and above the original quoted amount, according to our standard hourly rate. In the event of this happening, EDZNET will need to receive approval from the client, before any development commences.
- It remains the responsibility of the client to provide a project brief or specifications document which is clear, detailed, accurate and which outlines the projects design and development requirements. EDZNET accepts no responsibility for any misunderstandings arising from a poorly drafted specifications document. Further, EDZNET reserves the right to charge additionally for any extra design and development time incurred from delays as a result of a poorly constructed project brief.
- In the event that a client's website may experience technical difficulty, or downtime, and the source of such difficulty is found with the client's hosting, EDZNET accepts no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any financial loss suffered by the client as a result.
- In the event that a client fails to pay EDZNET for hosting services, EDZNET reserves the right to suspend all services relating to that hosting account and EDZNET cannot be held liable or responsible for any financial loss suffered by the client not being able to pay EDZNET as a result.
Disclaimer for liabilityThe client shall have no claim against EDZNET and the client hereby indemnifies and holds EDZNET free from liability in respect of any loss, damage or cost caused by or arising from.
- Any downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of any of the services or the EDZNET network infrastructure as a result of or attributable to any of the following causes:
- software or hardware service, repairs, maintenance, upgrades, modification, alterations, replacement or relocation of premises;
- Suspending of website, or taking it offline due to non-payment by client for services EDZNET has taken out on a website to be designed or developed.
- the non-performance or unavailability, of whatever nature and howsoever arising of any of the services provided by a third part provider (including, but not limited to, line failure) or in any international services or remote mail-servers;
- the non-performance or unavailability, of whatever nature and howsoever arising, of external communications networks to which the client's server or the EDZNET network is connected;
- the service, repairs, maintenance, upgrades, modification, alterations or replacement of any hardware forming part of the client's services or any faults or defects of whatever nature in such hardware;
- any infringement of the client's rights of privacy and/or any other like rights (including those of any other person or entity), arising from the services provided in terms of this agreement;
- any breach of security by any third party or any breach of confidentiality by a third party or otherwise arising from any access howsoever obtained by a third party to the client's information, data or content;
- the damage, contamination or corruption of any kind of the client's data, material, information and/or content howsoever occasioned;
- any service, repairs, failing to pay for website & hosting services, maintenance, upgrades, modification, alterations, replacement or work of any nature done on the client's hardware, software or systems by any party other EDZNET ;
- without limiting the foregoing, any fact, cause or circumstances whatsoever and howsoever arising if EDZNET has substantially performed its obligations under this agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement or in any addendum or annexure to this agreement, the client shall have no claim against EDZNET and the client hereby indemnifies and holds EDZNET free from liability in respect of any loss, damage or cost which is indirect, consequential or incidental in nature.
- EDZNET reserves the right to take whatever action it deems necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of the EDZNET network and the client undertakes that it will not do or permit anything to be done which will compromise the security of the EDZNET network.
EDZNET MaintenanceEDZNET may temporarily suspend these terms of this agreement set forth in order to upgrade, modify or improve any of our ( EDZNET services. Please be sure to regularly check these terms for any changes.
- Specifications and Payment terms
- Once a quote has been accepted, a 50% deposit is required before development commences. The remaining balance will be paid upon completion of the project according to the project's specifications, or on presentation of the relevant invoice. If any development outside of the original project specifications is required, EDZNET reserves the right to amend the total amount quoted according to our standard hourly rate, or as agreed upon prior to the commencement of the additional work requested.
- Additionally, no design or development work will begin, unless EDZNET has been provided with all content and specifications documents necessary to complete the project, by the client.
- Should the project not be completed within 12 months subsequent to payment of the 50% invoice, and such delay has been caused by;
- The client's failure to provide all necessary content & project specifications.
- Timeous approval of the various stages of the project; the 50% deposit will expire and the paid amount will be forfeited. In such a case, EDZNET will cease all work on the project and re-issue a second 50% invoice to the client, which will also include any work completed, but not previously invoiced for.
- The first design concepts will be provided within 5 five working days upon confirmation of the 50% deposit.
- Development of the website will not begin until a design has been formally signed off by the client, or if written approval of a design concept has been given.
- EDZNET reserves the right to charge for any design changes required after sign off, according to our standard hourly rate.
Final LaunchFinal launch of the complete project will occur;
- Within normal office hours, being 8am 5pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Once the development phase has been formally signed off by the client, and;
- Once the 50% completion payment has been made.
- All web design and development property belongs to EDZNET until such time that the remainder of the 50% completion payment of the web designing and development has been received by EDZNET .
- Technical issues are considered bugs that prevent the developed product from functioning according to the website specifications given after launch of the website. Bugs appearing within one Month of completion of website will be attended to at no additional cost. Thereafter, EDZNET reserves the right to charge additionally for any bug fixes that may occur.
Designed by Link
- EDZNET reserves the right to add a link to a EDZNET website within the footer of the designed / developed website, unless otherwise agreed upon with the client.
- Upon submitting an invoice for any advertising through 's EDZNET networks. The due amount is available immediately. If the client fails to pay for any advertising services, EDZNET reserves the right to suspend the business listing immediately without notice.
Fair Usage Policy including Unlimited Bandwidth
- EDZNET offers hosting packages bundled with high-limit or unlimited resources like disk space and/or other resources, such as data transfer, email accounts, databases etc.
Following (including but not limited to), is prohibited to host on our network.
- Use of account as file storage, or in other words, as a space for files that are not elements of your website.
- Use of account as email storage.
- Storage of file achieves, backups, documents, log files etc.
- Hosting Web Portals. Hosting subscription based services.
- FTP or File Sharing services.
- Use of hosting as a "mirror" for other websites.
- Sharing of your account.
- Reselling of account. (except accounts hosted under re-seller packages)
- Illegal contents including, but not limited to pirated software, music, films, applications or other media stored in any file formats or extension.
- Spamming (including search engine spam, doorways, form spamming, etc.)
- Mass mailing of any type (including double opt-in)
- DoS/DDoS or other attacks (either outgoing or incoming)
- Hacking (including situations when your VPS was hacked)
- Distribution of malware/viruses - with or without knowledge
- Port scanning
- Copyrighted content/mp3/movies/cracked software or links to such content
- Open proxies, TOR relays (due to abuse committed through open proxies)
- Adult content
- Data mining (due to heavy resource usage)
- Game servers (Open for public access)
Terms specific to Shared Hosing PackagesShared hosting packages are designed to host personal or small business websites and self-need email services.
- It is not intended to host email services for businesses/large enterprises or to host applications better suited to cloud or dedicated servers.
- In order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all users, EDZNET does apply threshold (soft limit) of 10 Gb total space (including email storage) per website account to protect against any one account growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system. If you ever hit these threshold limits while legitimately using your hosting account, do let us know and we will evaluate your account for further resource needs. These limitations apply only for packages with unlimited space.
Terms specific to Business Hosting PackagesBusiness hosting packages are designed to host websites for SME businesses and business email services.
- It is not intended to host email services for large enterprises or to host applications better suited to cloud or dedicated servers.
Terms specific to Reseller Packages
- Reseller packages are designed to host personal or small business websites and self-need email services for multiple customers. It is not intended to host email services for businesses/large enterprises or to host applications better suited to cloud or dedicated servers.
- We allow upto 10 Gb space allocation per website account (including email storage) under re-seller packages. .
Registrant Education and Domain Name Registrants Rights
- For more information about Registrant Education, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
- For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
Abuse Email Address / Contact
- EDZNET utilizes FraudRecord + FraudLabsPro to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord + FraudLabsPro for misbehavior using one-way hashed information.
Revision date: 27-08-2017