Information we collect:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including information from quotation requests)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and email notifications.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal information
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third party websites
Registrant Education and Domain Name Registrants Rights
- For more information about Registrant Education, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
- For more information about Domain Name Registrant Rights, please click here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
Abuse Email Address / Contact
- EDZNET utilizes FraudRecord + FraudLabsPro to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord + FraudLabsPro for misbehaviour using one-way hashed information.
All prices & packages subject to change
Page Last Updated: 28-08-2017